Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 95550 31313
To get New Zealand VISA, You can submit your visa application in person or through a representative at the Visa Application Centre during business hours.
You will receive your decision via email directly from Immigration New Zealand.
1. Valid passport (issued within the last 10 years and with at least 6 months validity after the Scheduled return; passports with observations regarding the front data page cannot be Accepted) with at least two empty pages
2. Application form online filled & declaration duly signed.
3. photo copy of your passport’s front page and last page (A4 size copy)
4. Company covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary)
5. Detailed schedule of your business meetings (ONLY for stays over 30 days)
6. Flight reservation, rail tickets, others
7. Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in the New Zealand area
8. Certificate of Incorporation of the company
9. Income Tax Return (ITR) last 3 years
10. Bank statement of the past Six months with bank stamp and sign. In every page personal
11. 2 Photos white back ground 35mmx45mm on mat finishing paper face should be 80%
12. If employed: Pay slips of the past three months & NOC from employer travel date should be mentioned.
13. If self-employed: Covering letter on company letter head and company registration proof & company last 3 years ITR and company last six month bank statement update with bank stamp & sign. In every page.
Note: All documents and old and current passports all paged should be notarized only covering letter and visa form not be notarized, Kindly provide a copy (A4 size). Please DO NOT staples any documents.
1. Please send all the documents exactky as per the checklist to avoid delay in the visa process.
2. Time taken: 10 to 15 working days or more depend on embassy.