Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 95550 31313
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrive at Leh
* Arrive and assemble at Leh Airport for pick-up and transfer to the hotel.
* Check-in to hotel and take rest.
* Self explore Leh market in the evening and go for cafe hopping.
* Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Leh Sightseeing
* Wake up, have breakfast and continue for Leh local sightseeing.
* Visit Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Sangam (Confluence Zanskar & Indus), Magnetic Hills and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
* Come back to the hotel by evening.
* Have dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 3 : Leh to Nubra Valley crossing over Khardung-La
* Wake up early, have breakfast and start your ride to Nubra Valley crossing over Khardung-La (At 18,380 ft., Gateway to Nubra and Shyok Valley nestled in Karakoram Range), the highest motorable passes in the world.
* Nubra Valley is also known as the Valley of Flowers and is one of the most beautiful parts of the moonscapes of Ladakh.
* Reach Diskit village by afternoon.
* Check-in to the campsite and go to explore Diskit & Hunder Village.
* Visit cold deserted Sand dunes. You may enjoy Bactrian Camel ride and Jeep safari at an additional cost.
* Come back to the camps by evening, have dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 4 : Nubra Valley to Siachen Base/ Sumur and back to Nubra
* Wake up and after breakfast, leave for Sumur, a small unexplored village nestled in Ladakh and a popular base for exploring the valley.
* At an elevation of 3,100 metres, it is one of the lowest points in Ladakh.
* Spend some time in this quaint little offbeat place.
* After exploring the village, we will make an attempt to visit new Siachen Base Camp (as far as we will be allowed to go).
*Come back to Diskit by evening.
* Have dinner and overnight stay at campsite.
Day 5 : Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso via Shyok Valley
* Wake up early morning, have breakfast and leave for Pangong Tso via Agam and Shyok villages.
* This day is going to be daring and fun with off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
* Pangong Tso, perched at a breathtaking elevation of 14,270 ft, also known as ‘Lake of the great hollow’, is the world’s highest saltwater lake.
* The pristine water of the lake changes its color from blue to green to red to sometimes grey during the daytime and looks as if a magic is happening right in front of the eyes.
* Reach Pangong Lake and check-in to your campsite.
* Have dinner and sleep under the zillion stars.
Day 6 : Pangong Tso to Leh
* Wake up early, watch beautiful sunrise, freshen-up, have breakfast and leave for Leh.
* Enroute cross Chang-La Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world, situated at 17,350 ft.
* Continue your journey through the spellbinding vistas and mind-boggling landscapes.
* Reach Leh by evening and check-in to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7 : Departure from Leh
* Wake up and have breakfast.
* Leave for Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport at Leh.
* Come back home with backpack full of memories.
Manali to Leh : 42000
Leh Chal Ladakh : 37968
Mann Chala Ladakh : 21000
Ladakh : 22400