Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 95550 31313
Amidst hills, a village coffee plantation in the greenest, quietest part of Coorg. Just 5 rooms in acres of space! A large verandah surrounds the rooms and have their own sit outs. Come and learn a little Kodava, which you must being in Kodagu. Pick the cookbooks and our experts will help you prepare a Coorgi meal! A library, endless cups of tea/coffee and board games make it a perfect place for relaxing over a fun and safe weekend!
Approximately 3 to 4 hours of drive from Kannaur International Airport (Kerela)
Google Maps Link – https://goo.gl/maps/bCLhtCFpZzGZ9eT58
Safety Standards – Good
– All local government guidelines to be followed
– All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks.
– Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers.
Flexibility in Booking – Flexible
– 100% refund until 7 days before the trip. Please check for cancellation policy at the time of booking
Price Includes –
Pricing is per couple including taxes. Price & Availability to be confirmed on booking.
– Accomodation, All meals, unlimited tea/coffee/non-packaged juices and snacks.
– Walks and treks around the property, bonfire, use of library etc.
Contact for More Information, Terms & Conditions.